Search This Blog

Friday, April 06, 2012

Long Haul

I arrived in LAX, and am waiting for my flight to Shanghai, which starts boarding in 10 minutes. Quick layover!

The previous flight was quick and quiet, 3 hours. I did accidentally spill my ginger ale. I spilled it on me as well as the leg of the guy next to me. He had a hole in his pants and this is exactly where the ice and ginger ale went. This guy was also asleep. Good times.

Not much to report. I am already tired. There are a ton of Chinese folks at the gate, playing card games, and some with iPads playing interesting tile games. Promises to be an interesting two weeks.

Gotta pack it up. Not sure when the next post will be, but check back. 14 hours flight, then get through customs, travel to the hotel, check in, find food, and see what's up then. I will have been awake about 24 hours unless i sleep on the flight. See you from Shanghai!

No comments: