Search This Blog

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Day 1... The Adjustment

E <p>Greetings. Today I am spending the day partly in the hotel. For one thing I am trying to set up my safe zone, and for another I am still somewhat tired. However, i slept fairly well last night, getting about 7 hours. I woke up once at about 4am and took a benadryl to sleep more.</p>
<p>About 8:30 am I got up and got breakfast. It was largely westernized food, but made up in a nicer style like you would see in a nicer hotel. They also had some dim sum, noodles, and such. </p>
<p>I am figuring out the time difference, and what's working and not. I can access this blog via wireless on my phone but not from the computer. That's going to make posting pictures difficult. Also, there is internet in my room, but its expensive so i am doing most of my work from the downstairs lounge where it is free wireless.

Today, i expect an afternoon nap, but for now I am catching up on my philosophy class. Lots to do before I get to work tomorrow. I plan on walking in the area in a bit, and taking some pictures. Its springtime here and a lot of flowers are out and its nice, though hazy today.

Catch you again later!

No comments: