Search This Blog

Thursday, April 07, 2005

T-Minus 7 Days and Counting.

Let's see. One week from today I will be at least one of the following:
  • Out of school
  • On vacation
  • Sleeping
  • Playing Galaxies
  • Inebriated
  • Sitting on the porch
  • Staring uselessly into space

It's been an intense week, but I feel really great. I've dropped 13 pounds so far (that's like a whole bowling ball) and I have tons of energy thanks to proper modulation of my diet via LA Weight Loss. The cough is abating slowly, so life improves.

There's only one more group paper due and we've done a great job so far; it should go well. People at work are plotting a get-together to celebrate my graduation. Tomorrow I am being asked out to lunch by my friend Cynthia and she mentioned something about reservations based on the number of people. I only freaked out a little. I don't like being the center of attention, yet I crave recognition. Nice duplicity.

So. I go now. To weigh in then to hang out with some friends at Sherlocks, the place where nobody knows my name.

No comments: