I feel like that right now. I am looking at 3 days left of school and it feels like I've been dazed by a mortar shell.
Fortunately, in the game, the haziness clears up and I can get back to killing Nazis. The sniper rifle is particularly satisfying. Now for those of you who are RSS-feeding this blog or are just concerned about its content and the stability of my mind--it's a game. I'm not going to kill anyone. Sheesh. Lighten up already.
The graduation party on Friday was great -- it was enough and not too much. Cynthia did a great job of balancing my weird disorientation about being the center of attention with being recgonized for a damn fine job.
I started looking at some statistics on my 3 years of schooling just for the "fun" of it:
- I've written 97 primary responses to "discussion questions"
- I've written 427 papers on 25 different main topics
- I've posted 12,127 individual posts expressing my opinion (damn, I am opinionated)
- I took 25 5-week courses
- I have a 3.95 GPA (graduating with honors!)
- I met 165 new students but never heard their voice or saw their face (except 1, PAUL!)
- I met 25 teachers but never heard their voice or saw their face
- I spent about 70 hours per class online (based on average of 2 hours/day for 35 days per course)
- I spent about 1,750 hours online for the entire program (70*25). This seems low to me.
It's time for vacation. Soon, soooooo soon.